Pages created in Animal Jam Roleplay Wiki must abide to the Wiki Policy along with the specifications listed below. Articles and pages that fail to follow or meet the standards and rules of this wiki will be deleted and, in much more serious cases, result on a ban on the original creator and participants.
Animal Jam Roleplay Wiki is a collabrative wiki that is public, allowing its users to edit and contribute to other pages. Though some types of edits are not permitted such as:
- Deletion of information
- Rude or harrassing content being added
- Replacing with false information
Pages can include:Edit
- Data/information on your Group, Pack, Tribe etc., on Animal Jam.
- List of members, backstories, alliances, enemies, battle history, etc.
- Videos or images that have to correspond with the topic of the page. (i.e no music videos, SpongeBob pictures).
- Information on your Animal Jam OC or character.
- Specified events or meetings in AnimalJam.
Pages cannot include:Edit
- Harassment, abuse, bullying, crude behavior, or hatred towards something or someone.
- Off-topic or innapropriate videos or images.
- Personal/private information about yourself or any other user.
- Spam or violated information.
Page or Blogpost?Edit
If pages are not made according and are not changed into a blogpost within 2 days, it is deleted as spam. Rollbacks and Administrators have control of this.
Commenting on PagesEdit
Comments on pages allow users to express their opinions or factoids on certain topics of Animal Jam Roleplay, comments must follow a policy as well.
- Rude or offensive content
- Negative opinion towards the creator or participants of the page